Japanese Food Restaurants Search

Filter by

TAKUMI by Daisuke Mori

English
繁体中文
Shop 1, G/F, The Oakhill, 16 Wood Road, Wanchai, Hong kong
+852 2574 1299
Mon 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Tue 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Wed 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Thu 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Fri 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Sat 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
Sun Closed
Lunch:HK$780~, Dinner:HK$2080
Takes Reservations
Yes
Accepts Credit Cards
Yes
Shop 1, G/F, The Oakhill, 16 Wood Road, Wanchai, Hong kong
+852 2574 1299
周一 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周二 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周三 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周四 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周五 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周六 12:00 ~ 14:30, 18:00 ~ 22:00
周日 休息日
午餐HK$780~,晚餐HK$2080~
預約
接受信用卡
Show larger Map View in Map app

Takumi is a unique restaurant in Hong Kong that serves French cuisine featuring Japanese ingredients. It is produced by Executive Chef Daisuke Mori, and has a star on the Michelin guide, Hong Kong Macau. The restaurant has 12 counter seats surrounding an open kitchen that are available by reservation only. Guests can enjoy their five senses in a lively atmosphere by observing the food preparation process and imagining the flavors through the smell from the kitchen.

For lunch, the guests can choose either a 4-course or 6-course menu; for dinner, there is a 10-course menu with an option for wine pairing. 70 percent of the ingredients come from Japan, and the remaining 30 percent come from European countries, such as France. Due to the use of the freshest seasonal ingredients, the menu, except for the signature dish of wagyu tenderloin, changes on a monthly basis. The wagyu beef, offered as a main course, is either Hida beef or distinctive beef from Kagoshima-whose fat tastes like meat-while the duck and guineafowl are from France. You can enjoy fresh seasonal seafood including mackerel from Miyagi Prefecture, splendid alfonsino from Chiba Prefecture, crabs from Toyama Prefecture, and scorpionfish from Aomori Prefecture.

In order to preserve the quality of the ingredients, they are not processed extensively. Even when they are fried, they are not completely fried. While many Japanese vegetables are used in the dishes, those vegetables that are only available in Japan, such as Shungiku (garland chrysanthemum), are processed rather than presenting them as-is. This is done to make them more palatable, such as pureeing them to remove bitterness.
In addition to the wine pairing, there is a variety of French wines on the wine list and about 30 kinds of Sake from Yamagata and Ishikawa Prefectures.

TAKUMI 提供使用香港罕見日本食材的法國料理,是一家由行政主廚 Daisuke Mori 主掌的香港澳門版米其林星級餐廳。店內設有環繞開放式廚房的吧台座位,共 12 席皆採預約制。顧客可藉由觀賞眼前的料理過程,憑靠嗅覺想像味道,在充滿現場感的氛圍中,享受五官饗宴。

午餐可從四道式與六道式套餐中選擇,晚餐為十道式套餐,還有提供餐酒配對。所使用的食材百分之七十產自日本,百分之三十則從法國或歐洲訂購取得。因為使用的是當季食材,除了招牌料理和牛里肌之外,其他的料理菜色則會每月更換。主菜選擇中的和牛使用的是連牛脂也富含肉味與其他產品風味截然不同的飛驒牛與鹿兒島產牛肉、鴨肉與珠雞則挑選法國出產的肉品。魚貝類則有宮城產青花魚、千葉產紅金眼鯛、富山產的螃蟹、以及青森產虎魚等,可盡情品嚐到當季的新鮮食材。

因為品質優良,不須多加調理,即使採用油煎方式料理,亦不會加熱至全熟。使用的蔬菜也多為日本出產,除了以原樣呈現之外,像是春菊等日本特有的蔬菜,也會將其研磨成泥,以帶出苦味。
搭配餐點的酒品除了有餐酒配對中的葡萄酒之外,還備有酒單上的法國葡萄酒、以及約 30 種山形縣和石川縣產的日本酒。

Filter by
Country
Category
Japanese foods offered
Scene
Features
Keywords

Information listed here was acquired at the time of collecting. Menus, contact details, addresses, business hours, location, etc. may be changed without notice due to circumstances of each restaurant/store. Please contact them directly for the latest information.